Digital Account Manager Job
(Up to 30k package plus flexible remote working option).
The Job Role
UK Linkology is one of the fastest-growing link building, SEO and digital PR agencies in the UK with clients across the globe. In 2020 we’ve gone from 9 to 18 employees and we aim to copy that trend in 2021.
This is your chance to be the next new account manager through the door!
We are looking for someone special that has a genuine passion for SEO, link building and digital PR.
To apply you will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working on client accounts in a digital agency or 3 years on the client-side with at least a year of that doing SEO.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, literate and ambitious.
UK Linkology is growing fast and needs leaders in all departments so the desire to push on and maybe run a team would help too.
We are a highly dedicated team that plays for each other and expect only those with a great attitude and a willingness to commit themselves fully to the role to apply.
UK Linkology isn’t a place where you can hide; everyone is accountable for contributing to the success of the business and everyone benefits from the results.
The culture here is one of mutual respect. We don’t clock watch and we don’t do politics, we get the job done and get on well with each other while we do it.
We work here because we love to be creative, build relationships, learn about marketing and have fun.
The ‘Must Haves’
– Minimum 2 years of internet marketing experience gained working with clients or 3 years client-side
– 1 year of doing SEO within your last role
– A clear understanding of SEO best practice
– Knowledge of SEO and related marketing tools
– A switched-on relationship builder
– Highly organised
– A confident communicator (verbal and written)
– Software skills such as Email/Microsoft Word
– Excellent attention to detail
– High level of spelling and grammar
– Genuinely self-motivated
– Analytical mind
The ‘Nice to Haves’
– CIM or BA in Marketing
– People management skills
– Advanced Excel skills
– Presentation skills
– Technical skills such as HTML
Salary: £21,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- 30 days annual leave (includes birthday duvet day and Christmas Eve)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Staff socials online (non-mandatory!)
- Equipment provided where needed
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
If this is a role you truly really believe is made for you, email us your C.V. today.
Best of luck!
Expected start date: 07/0/2021
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Jason (see all)
- Digital Account Manager Job - April 14, 2021
- How to Use Our Customer Dashboard - September 23, 2020
- Why you shouldn’t act on everything Google tells you to do - March 9, 2020